3D Configurator is our bespoke mobile and WEB application that enables virtual customization of every type of product in 3D. 3D Configurator can be used as:
- catalogue of your 3D models/products (furnishings, lighting, sanitary ware, cars)
- library of items for iOS, Android or Mac which allows you to present and use 3D models
- 3D customization of any type of product
- Ability to move and replace objects in space as well as change materials
- Ability to design a space using Augmented Reality technology
- Possibility to see and choose every variation of product and its options in detail
- Ability to get a real image: take a picture, use a 3D model, and see how it suits the real space
Advantages for Manufacturers:
- Article pre-production (prototype) development. Develop a 3D model of a new/existing product collection using a drawing, sketch or image to get an ability to see the product in 3D from different angles as a real object. Without going through a real production process it is easy to develop all possible product variations in order to present full spectrum of available product types.
- Prototype article presentation. Get a photorealistic image of the developed product within interior space or as a cut-out for catalogue and website presentation. Get a chance to promote a product even before the models have been put into production.
- Prototype article material and texture configuration. Change the textures and materials instantly using 3D Configurator. Create a perfect item for the client right in in their presence and thus avoid postponing product presentation due to product absence.
- Export 3D models in .png format to show how the item will look in a real interior.
- Save an exported 3D model for further design development.
Advantages for Designers:
- Develop a 3D model needed for an interior/exterior design; this model could also be used for future design solutions.
- Use developed 3D models for a catalogue or website presentation to illustrate the variety of products available for sale or design usage.
- Save time and budget while replacing materials and textures of items instantly to match other interior/exterior changes made. Share 3D models with clients in order to discuss and change certain objects of the created design right at the design studio. Use a 3D model to add it on the picture of the real interior from your gallery to present to clients.